Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you are involved in a road traffic accident where you are not at fault, any medical care you require for your injuries is covered under compulsory third party motor vehicle injury insurance. 

You can report the accident and lodge a claim online at the Insurance Commission of WA Website. Once our staff have a claim number, any further treatment is free at point of service. Should you require physiotherapy, psychology, or any other allied health involvement, our doctors can organise a referral for you to someone who also directly bills ICWA.

If you require an urgent check-over prior to lodging a claim, you can claim back the cost of any medical treatment as part of the claim process.